Report shows epithelial cells in urine, high platelet count, benign calcification in the breasts. Matter of concern?

I just got my health screening result today. Some abnormalities are as follow: for the urinalysis , i have ephithelial cell present (20 cells per ul) wbc ans rbc in urine is none. My platelet count is 516. Other counts in blood test are normal. My platelet count has been always on the high side. Ranging from 470 to 516 in the past 10 years. Should I be worried? Also my mammogram indicated benign punctate calcification in the upper segment for the left breast and in the inner segment for the right breast. I was put in birads category 2 for the mammogram result. I am 41 yrs old. Should i be worried with any of the above findings Doctor? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012