Report said endometrial cavity is a cystic structure. What does this mean?

what is the meaning of this. had my TVS last monday and this is the result. The Uterus is retroverted with regular contour and homogenous myometrium . There are no myometrial masses seen. The cervix is closed and homegeneous. The endometrium is thick and hyperechoic with intact endomyometrial interface. Seen within the endometrial cavity is a cystic structure measuring 0.14 cm in diameter suspicious of a small intrauterine gestational sac . The right ovary is lateral to the uterus and contains a thick-walled cystic structure measuring 1.1x1.0x1.0 cm suggestive of a corpus luteum . The left ovary is lateral to the uterus and contains follicles. Supero-medial to the right ovary is unicolar thin-walled cystic structure measuring 1.5x1.3x1.2 cm suggestive of a paratubal versus paraovarian cyst. There is no fluid in the cul de sac. Please clarify it to me.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012