Replaced dental fillings on top molars, increased contact between incisors resulting in severe pain. Next step?

Dentist replaced fillings on two molars on top right. Fillings were made too low/short so there is no contact between the top and bottom molars on the right and slight contact on top and bottom left molars. Now lower incisors and canines hurt as they have increased contact. Advice. What are the next best steps? It s been three weeks. Pain with chewing. Slight chip on lower left incisor as a result of off bite.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012