Repeated symptoms of upper neck pain, bad headaches, sore throat, cough, extremely tired. Solution ?

Hi, well I haven t been feeling good at all since Sunday (this past sunday)..before this I was sick for two weeks with what seemed to be a sinus infection . I got over this and was well for about 4 days then started feeling ill again. What s going on is I have upper neck pain , bad headache that will not go away, sore throat , cough , extremely tired (to the point where I come home and pass out on the couch I will sleep from 8pm at night until 6am only waking up to go to work). The symptoms have not went away at all, today I was at work and all of a sudden had a wave come over me I felt like I was going to throw up, cold but sweating, dizzy and felt like I was on the verge of passing out. I thought I just had a virus but now I m not too sure. Any help would be great thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013