Repeated spells of tachycardia, accelerated breathing, burning spots on neck, chest. Reason?

Hello, I am 23,male, and about 4 days ago I had an episode: it started with tachycardia and my breathing started to get accelerated and of lower amplitude, then after about 1 hour I felt 2 burning spots on each side of my neck that slowly descended, in about half an hour into my chest (just above the heart) where it stayed for 3 hours(along with the breathing and tachycardia). I also add that I wasn t doing anything, just sitting at the computer reading, since then I ve experienced the same problems(except for the burning sensation) every day
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013