Repeated spells of headaches with tightness in face, stiff neck, dizziness, senstivity to light, eye strain. On naproxen for TMJ. How can I cure it?

Hi, For about a year and a half now i have been suffering with dizziness , tiredness and collapsing. I have been to my doctors on multiple occasions who has sent me for multiple blood tests as well as an MRI and a CT scan on my abdomen (i often had a problem with nausea and stomach pains). After my scans came back all clear, my doctor decided i have M.E - for which he is the end of the road for me and that i will just have to live with it . My symptoms continue to worsen, along with dizziness i also now suffer from extreme headaches behind my left eye, like a migraine headache which is now accuring daily at around the same time of 10pm, loss of hearing during dizziness, tightness in my face especially around my temples, flashing lights, spinning sensations during headaches along with loss of control of facial muscles when i am going through a dizzy spell along with finding it hard to find my words, i feel very much as though i have lost so much intellect, i cannot concentrate and i forget everything i learn! The dizziness differs daily, some days it can occur only when standing or sitting, but others it will effect me just from moving my head. I also have been told i look drunk when i am dizzy as i droop my face or smile or even drool! I m not sure if its at all connected (doubtful) but i also have problems with bleeding, painful bowel movements and a feeling of fullness in my bowels which means it takes me a very long time to go. So, to put it short these are my basic symptoms: DURING HEADACHES: Extreme headache (worst i have ever experienced) occurring at around 10pm each night. Tingling, tight sensation in head Tight crushing sensation in face Nausea Eye strain Dizziness Sensitivity to light Stiff neck Flashing lights Spinning sensations Pressure in head WHEN NOT HAVING A HEADACHE: Dizziness Collapsing Tingling sensation in head Tiredness/Weakness Forgetfullness Almost constant dull headache, but not the same as when having full blown headache Finding it difficult to concentrate or think properly I dont know who else to turn to, i seem to have been referred to everyone and everything, but i can no longer live my daily life anymore due to the pains in my head and the dizziness. I am a 19 year old female, 5 2 weighing around 7.5 stone, i have been taking naproxen for around 1 year for TMJ along with fluoxetine for past depression. Read more: Diagnostics & Test Results Forum - 19 yo suffering extreme headaches and dizziness. WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012