Repeated skin infections after protein powders and bars addition in diet. Related?

Hhhmmm . . . maybe you can . . . I have just recently had three small infections . . . one I assumed was an ingrown hair that got VERY swollen and painful - and finally burst and oozed, then what I assumed was a hangnail got infected, which has never happened to me, then lastly what I assume was some kind of bug/ spider bite became a very large red, swollen area - all are healing , but I m wondering if a recent change in my diet of added protein (powder and bars) could be related to this at all or if it s just coincendence?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012