Repeated sickness, lightheadedness, dizziness post a bang on the head. What should be done?

this afternoon i was trying to open my hallway door (after earthquakes and aftershocks had shifted the door to not make it properly allined) and the door got stuck, i pulled as hard as i could to open it and the door swung open and hit me really hard on the left side of my head which lefft a bump. i since then have been feeling sick, a bit light head and sometimes a bit dizzy. i haven t been feeling well since the incident. what should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Hi Angel,

Welcome to healthcare magic!
If you did not have any vomiting or black out then there is no need to worry much.
I think you should see physician who will conduct a physical examination and get base line investigations like Electrocardiogram and an Xray of skull.
This work up is expected to reasonably exclude serious head injury.

I hope this advise would be helpful for you.
Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!