Repeated sex wearing condom. Worried about sperm penetration. Chances of pregnancy?

i had sex with my gf, wearing a condom, then removed it, we went around for a few hours outside, then we had sex again, again with a condom, but i started putting it on the wrong way, but after an inch realised, and flipped it over, and we has sex again, now im terrified some sperm from the first time got on the 2nd condon as i started to put it on wrong, and im scared she s pregnant, what are the chances of this? i read sperm die about a few minutes outside the body, and there was at least an hour between both times we had sex
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012