Repeated red eye, not hurts, tiny water bubbles. Conjunctival cyst?

hello good day, both of my eyes were kinda red on the white part, eventually i put some eye drops, the redness diminished but when i woke up it turns red again, this is repeating for 4 days, it doesnt hurt but it just look scary.. nad yestreday i just found a little Tiny watery bubble on my right eye, conjunctival cyst? Maybe? And so I stopped putting the eyedrops, now the cyst is still there and both of my eyes are slightly redish. Thanks for answering my question. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012