Repeated pain in right hip. X ray rules out arthritis. Any treatment ?

I have had repeated pain in my right hip since I was pregnant with my 4 child. It hurts consistently in the same place every time. There is no arthritis in the joint as it has been ruled out with xrays. Tonight, playing softball, I pulled what I think is the tfs (?) muscle on the side of my hip while running to 1st base. This pain is in the same place the pain s been for the last several years. What do I need to do with this, see a doctor or wait it out to see if it gets any better? It is painful to walk but not unbearable at this time.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012