Repeated occurrence of tanning on breasts with itchy rash spreading to other body parts, fatigue and joint pain. Cause?

I am a 30 year old female, 175lbs, 5 4 . In April (2 months before my wedding) I was tanning , I began with a very itchy rash type issue on my breasts, then it spread in patches down my stomach, my lower back, my thighs and calves. After multiple doses of prednisone , it went away however now a less painful version is back on my breasts. I had labs done which showed nothing out of average . I m also very fatigued, have joint pain every now and again, moody
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012