Repeated occurrence of pimples in vagina, anus causing intense pain on popping, mild oozing. What could the cause be?

every year I experience little pimple like things that pop up around my vagina and now my anus its one or two that come up. At first it feels like a heavy ache in that area and then it gets sore from wiping and then little pimples surface and when the pimples open up and start healing it hurts pretty painful.I see a little oozing but they are very tiny and they itch like crazy for a minute
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer