Repeated occurrence of bump on leg spreading all over, no itching but look scabbed. Cause and cure?

I have this happen 3 separate occasions. The last happening last winter, around February and finally going away in June. They start as one small red bump on my my leg and they spread all over my legs, front and back. Also on my arms and my lower back. I went to the dermatologist he gave me a cream and some antibiotics . It never really helped. The bumps are back and from when I first noticed last week they have grown to be covering the back of my legs and it s spreading. They don t itch and they almost look a little scabbed over. Some are bigger than others. Help please.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012