Repeated needle like pain in chest. Stress, diabetes, thyroid tests done. Possibility of heart attack, preventive measures?

GOOD AFTER NOON ,I HAVE SLIGHT NIDDLE PAIN IN CHEST FOR FEW SECONDS ,ITS REPEAT MANY TIMES IN A WEAK ,MY CHOLESTROL (BAD) IS HIGHER AT 207 I AM AFRAID ABOUT HEART ATTACK , I DO NO EXERCISE BUT WALKS DAILY FOR 20 TO 30 MINUTES IN THE MORNING TO RECOVER CHOLESTROL LEVEL , I AM FULLY VEGETERIN NO SMOKE & OTHER HABBIT ,MY STRESS TEST ,DIABITIES AND THYROID TEST ARE OK. NORMALLY MY BLOOD PRESURE IS 89/145, WHAT SHOULD I DO.AT PRESENT I AM NOT TAKING ANY MEDICINE FOR CONTROL CHOLESTROL, BUT TRY TO AVOID OILY FOOD GRADUALLY, I SHOULD TAKE MEDICINE?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012