Repeated miscarriage, had taken clomid. Which medicine can prevent further loss?

hi! We were trying to conceive for almost a year. My girl was 3 and we decided to try for a nother baby. With no luck i used clomid in december and got pregnant. Then I had a miscarriage on 10 weeks. Then after two months I got pregnant again with no medicine or anything but had a miscarriage again at 7weeks. Now I am going to use fertomid starting today is there any other medication I need to use with it to prevent another loss? My dr only said I need to come back if I think Im pregnant.. And is there somthing my husband can use for good sperms because he smoke and drink
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer