Repeated irregular heartbeats, dizziness, fatigue, tests showed PVC, intermittent weakness in legs, suspicion of trapped nerve. What treatment can be taken?

Hi, I am a 44 year old mother. I have been suffering with irregular heartbeats dizziness and fatigue for 5 months. After blood tests, ecgs etc have a diagnosis of PVCs from cardiologist . I know this in itself is not harmful but I am wondering why it has come about. Sometimes I have days of 10 PVCs per minute. I keep worrying there is something more serious triggering this as for two years I have had intermitent weak feelings in right leg and arm and have worried about neurological conditions. Both the weakness and PVCs are exacerbated by small amount of alcohol or small amount of exercise. I have now given up alcohol completely for 3 months and am scared to exercise due to PVCs and weird leg feelings ( my ankle and top of foot is also stiff and I limp in the mornings and when I first stand up). I have been to doctor several times with the leg/arm problems but was usually dismissed after reflex tests normal. More recently the Doctor testing me for the heartbeat poblem took more notice of my weak feelings and thought it may be trapped nerve. She sent me for tests - needles and electric shocks in muscles - all normal. I keep thinking I should have been sent for an MRI scan . No numbness in my face but my memmory seems worse. Am I worrying unessesarily?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012