Repeated failure in conception, all test results normal, partner has taken treatment for seminal problem. What is the cause?

hi, i am mayurika das. i and my partner are trying to conceive for last eight months but every month we are resulted with negative result.its very upsetting.we went to our doctor and got medically reports are normal,but there is minimal problem with my husbands semen ,as per the doctor said,doctor told not to worry at all,last month doctor gave him some antibiotic ,and i missed my period this month but as i checked with kit after 11 days the result is negative,we wonder whats the matter?every morning from last 15 to 16 days i feel like vomiting ,slight pain in abdomen sometimes after taking rest it becomes ok,my breast too has enlarged,frequent pee,and i too feel hungry often.we are in big i pregnant? some medical history i want to let you know my period often varies that is it may happen 3 to 4 days early and some times a week late,when we intercourse and trying to conceive.but i too have noticed that when we do not intercourse for month or 2 my period is normal,not much delay 1 or 2 days late.. please help us what to do?we are really frusted.we too have done ultrasound two times but everything is normal..
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer