Repeated episodes of unprotected sex. Taken postinor 2 within 9 days. Pregnancy kit required?

Hello, I saw my period last on the 16th -20th of Sept and on the 25th of Sept I had unprotected sex. Took postinor 2 that evening and the second tablet the next morning. On the 4th of October, had unprotected sex again and taken postinor 2. Pls will the Postinor 2 work as I have taken it within 9 days and my next period is not due until the next 2 weeks. Also When should I use a pregnancy kit? Please Help. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer