Repeated episodes of sudden sharp stabbing pain in chest on golfing, subsides within an hour. No signs later. What could it be?

While golfing.I swung and felt a somewhat sharp pain lower rt side below rib cage. Continued to play. A week later while playing...after 13 holes, hit a drive and almost went down..pain was like someone stabbed me. An hour later it was like it never happened. Didn t play again for 8 days even though I had NO discomfort. Then played ...8 holes NO problems at all. The out of the blue...with only a short 30 yd shot it happened again. Strange part is an hour later..nothing. And nothing since....any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012