Repeated episodes of sudden onset of stabbing in abdomen, anus followed by sweating, head spinning, feeling of collapsing. Cause?

I woke up al right. Decided to go for a walk changed, and as i walked out of my roomi felt this sudden stabbing pain in my abdomen as well as my anus . I stopped for a while but the pain got worse and worse and i started sweating and my head started spinning and i started to fall. It took me a lot of effort to move towards a chair close by and make myself sit. My head still kept spinning and even while sitting my body kept dragging itself down and i felt like i was gonna fall off the chair. After a few seconds i mustered the courage to get up and go back to my room. It was a big struggle, had to sit on the floor a couple of times to prevent myself from falling. Was sweating profusely. this isnt the firs time this has happened to me. It has happened at least four times in the past, the v same symptoms, the same intensity of pain, but after long durations. I m about to get married and rally worried abt my health. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012
As per your symptoms,appears to me serious and could be an inflammation in your spinalcord,which could be serious.Rather your symptoms itself sounds serious.I am really surprised that why it has been taken so lightly inspite of having similar episodes 4times in the past and ,specially when you sound to be young and about to be married.My sincere request/advise to you..