Repeated episodes of light bleeding, mild cramping throughout the cycle, breast tenderness, back pain, vomiting. Pregnancy or periods sign?

hi doctor , i m jency. we are trying for a baby for 6 months. i am having regular periods. My LMP is 24th of august and my EDM is 28th of september...........this month i have a different experience.......... on 21st of september i had mild camping with very light bleeding for 2 days.............then on 26th of sept ihad the same experience as on from yesterday i hve light vaginal bleeding with abdominal cramping.........along with this i have breast tenderness, backpain , headache, fatigue at sometimes......had vomiting on 25th of this month and nausea very this a sign of pregnancy or periods or anything else?????????
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012