Repeated episode of sudden kind of high feeling, suspicion of dehydration. Had a hit of the ear resulting in ringing and difficulty in hearing. What could it be?

Hi. My name is oscar i am 13. I was working on a house with my grandpa untill about 2:00 a.m. out of nowhere i had a sudden drunk or kind of an high feeling i think and i was shaking so my grandpa took me to the er. They said it was welll that i was dehydrated and gave me an iv. The next day i thought i was ok and started to walk around and it came back so i did what every one told me to do with was sit in the air conditioning and drink of gatorade so i did and it went away a little bit but its still there i feel like everythings wrong with me my grandpas scheduling a doctors appointment for me. And also a few weeks before my cousin hit me in my ear it hurt a little bit and it was ringing and I couldn t really hear but only a little bit and things have been a little Bluetooth
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

Here I read your clinical history and most likely by hit on your ear your ear drum may get ruptured and this perforation is creating deafness, and siti sound.

Please consult your ENT doctor for clinical examination and relevent investigations like Audiometry, Tympanometry and vestibular function tests for evaluating your disease than only treatment may be planned.