Repeated episode of blacking while passing motion, instances with bruises and cuts on regaining consciousness. Causes and preventive measures?

I am a male 52 years old. I have been facing this problem of blacking out whilst in the midst of passing motion. I would be going to the toilet with a stoamch ache as like wanting to pass motion. I would then pass out soft stool normally brown in colour and the pain would continue and thus i will start to perspire alot and thus would black out. There were instances when I rergain my concscious i had substained cut and bruises. Please enlighten me on the causes and prevention. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer