Repeated choking, change in voice, stabbing shoulder and throat pain, breathing difficulty. Treatment advise?

Got choked repeatedly about a year, two years maybe ago? I have since had difficulty swallowing , voice has somewhat changed very slightly, stabbing pain in shoulder/collar bone area, and occasionally have a stabbing pain in throat that is for someone with a high tolerance to pain (I deal with arthritis daily!) is a horrific pain and constricts my breathing .. I obviously have dealt with this for some time but sometimes it really worries me and I wouldn t want something to eventually dislodge, if possible... Anyway my question, is there anything that could possibly after that long be a threat to me? I never went to the doctor for it as I wanted to move on from that part of my life as quick and swift and effective as possible. Even my swallowing has become louder?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012