Repeated burning, blood with last drops of urine. Earlier tests showed bacteria in urine culture. Repeat the antibiotic course?

hi, i sufferd from burning and some blood with the last urine drops , it hapend before with me exactly on 4th of january i took antibiotec ciprpo and it is gone after to pills and become normal , and i saw aspecialist doctor and he decide to do cestoscopy for me on 12 february . but the same situation burning sensation and blood with last drops of urine , but i did urine culture on 7 th janury ana they found bacteria it could go by peneciline ,, so my question now, do ypou advise me to repeat the antibiotics or to wait tell i see my doctor to do the cestoscopy on 12 february, thank you
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013