Repeated bruising on the lower back, extreme tiredness, hot flashes. History of surgery at the same spot for L5-S1. Cause?

Hi, My daughter just pointed out to me that I have bruising on my lower back. I have also been feeling extremely tured and needing about 14 hrs of sleep a day as well as feeling very hot internally but she feels my hhead and says Im clammy not hot. I had a tooth infection and had to have. It removed and was in four consecutive doses of antibiotics for thshoykd I be wirried?is infection which was very persistant and stubborn and kept returning. I had surgery four years ago un the exact location of my bruising (L5-S1 pro-disc artificial disc anterior approach) I have.numbness front and back and swelling on back continually since 2007. Surgen says it s FBS and I just have to deal with all the chronic pain , inflamation, & nerve damage/pain in back, hips and legs and there is nothing more he can do for me aside from pain mgmt which helps but doesn t cover the pain. I take gabapenten, tramadol, norco, cyclibenzaprine and wear a fentanol patch and still live with severe pain all day every day. I am concerned about why I am now bruising in this same area as surgery. I eat cery healthy diet and am mostly plant strong diet.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012