Repeated broken blood vessels, dry eyes. Could this be due to allergy? Low DHEA serum levels

Hello, I have had 4 repeated broken blood vessel in my right in all in the past month, just as soon as it heals it occurs again. I have been to 3 eye doctors all telling me my eyes look healthy, it will just take time to get over. One eye doctor told me I do have extremely dry eyes contributing to this. I also went to an md when the first incident happened and was told mybe its allergy season related?? I have had blood work done my blood work came back all norm except my dhea serum is low. I am really overy anxious and really disturbed about this situation can you advise?

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013