Repeated bouts of stomach pain, nausea and vomiting after alcohol consumption, eating outside food, elevated serum amylase, lipase. Serious?

hi i had stomach pain with nausia and vomiting 3 times this month on different occasions.this happened after dinner parties and drinking alchohol modertly.i did lab check up for my liver enzymes were normal,h.pylori negative but my serum amylase and lipase are slighty increased.amylase 115 normal up to 100 u/l my lipase result 73 normal up to 100.when i did the tests there were no abdominal pain. i did tumor markers like C.E.A AND CA 19.9 they were normal. is it something serios what do u advise me to do?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012