Repeated bouts of dizziness, nausea, have avm in the lower back right part of the brain. Cause of symptoms?

In the past six months I have had bouts of dizziness and bouts of nausea the two symtoms almost never happen at the same time. The bouts of dizziness and nausea would happen about once per week, and now it is every day to every other day. I was wondering if you could help me try to figure out what is causing this. I have an avm in the lower back right part of my brain. I am pretty sure this isn t the cause, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013