Repeated bleeding between periods, study revealed abrasions and redness over cervix, advised colposcopy. No infection or sti, never used pills, single partner. Cancer?

I went to see a gynecology doctor who had a look at my cervix after i had repeated bleeding between periods. He said i had abrasions and cervix looked red. I am now due to go for a procedure that requires them to put a camera up to have a closer look at my cervix i m scared that i have cancer. I have been checked for infections and stI and there all clear. I am also in a same sex relationship and have never been on the pill or any contraception , as there is no infection i m thinking it can only be cancer.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012