Reoccurring warts on face, underwent electrocautery. Not cured. Other measures?

Hi Doc For last one year i am facing a problem of having warts on my face , i underwent elctrocautry 4 times but again they grown up just a centimeter apart from the previous place. I am really fed-up of taking treatment of this prob , please suggest me the better way to get rid of that viral infection. The Following ointment that i have used, prescribed by different different doctors. HHSALIC MUPIROCIN SALEX L RETINO A IMIQUAD Thanks --Manish
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013