Reoccurring vaginal discharge, watery thin white colour. Inserted Flagyl, with temporary relief. Solution?

I am having recurrent vaginal discharge .now the discharge is watery thin white color.i insert cannesten for week but it didn t work .than I used oral flagyl it s my 6 day 2x for seven days.the infection inside vagina is still there though outside its gone n skin is clear but today I self examine myself in mirror and a slight whitish discharge is there because when I touched it with my own fingers it sticks what should I do now
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013