Reoccurring sinus tachycardia. On coralan. Suggested tambocor. Migraines, raising BP. Problem?

Hi, I am taking coralan 5 mg twice a day for a diagnosis of inappropriate sinus tachycardia. I have started to get episodes of tachycardia once again on this medication. My cardiologist suggested taking tambocor as needed to slow my heart. Alternatively, he stated that I may take inderal daily to see if this helps the tachycardia. I also suffer migraines and my blood pressure rises during these occurrences. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013