Reoccurring lumps inside vagina, painful, itchy. What could it be?

Hi, I keep getting these reoccurring lumps inside my vagina, the inner labia lips mostly. It s painful to touch and itches sometimes. Sometimes i feel swollen or inflamed down there, like swollen lymph noids I am assuming. I have had a pap smear before and have had my vagina looked at, but not when the bump/lumps was there I don t think. Like I said it reoccurs and sometimes wells my inner labia lips and bothers me when I walk. What could this be? I am very scared and anxious and almost obsessive about it.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013