Reoccurring itchy skin. Cluster of red spots. On antihistamines, cream. Get urticaria. Suggestions?

On back of both legs below the knee i have itchy skin which i have tried several creams and moisturisers i am currently taking a antihistamines tablets 10mg and using a cream called Aqueous Calamine which has helped but now today the itching has come back more on one leg than the other but now there is a cluster of tiny pin head size red spots. I do get urticaria at different times. any suggestions? JB
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013