Reoccurring dark purple green bruise on both legs. Not been hit by anything. Cause?

Hi, a few weeks ago I got a very dark purple and green bruise on the left side of thigh and one parallel on the inside of my thigh, both felt like a cramp or knott in my leg. After a week or so they both went away, but appeared on the opposite leg again with a bruise on the inside and parallel on the outside. After those healed up, the bruises have returned to the left leg again.. What could this be? I pay attention to most times that I hit my legs and cannot think when they could have happened. Thanks, AAAAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012