Reoccurring cyst spots on nose with lump, painful, took pill, no effect. Hormonal problem? What should i do?

I have cyst spots on my nose . It always happens around the same place and its leaving scarring . Its spots start of has hard little lumps and over time become yellow . I know its not a normal spot as they are very painful when forming and my old GP said it was a hormonal problem . But it still has not gone away even after taking the pill
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
These spots on nose is a common problem and takes some time for cure.
Go for long course of antibiotic like Doxycycline after consulting your doctor.
Apply triple acting cream containing anti-allergic, antibiotic and steroid cream locally.
Wash your face with branded face wash.
Avoid stress.
ok and take care.