Reoccurring bumps on anterior superior forearm, mildly itchy and occur in same spot. Suggestion?

hi, i ve had a single bump on my anterior superior forearm that appears randomly it is mildly itchy but goes away after about 10 minutes its been going on for years sometimes it will appear once a month sometimes it will apear once a weak its very random it doesnt hurt and is about the size of a dime it is white unless i itch then it becomes a little red around the outside it always appears in the exact same spot
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013