Reoccurring boils. High ESR on blood test. Tried brutacef, zenflox, antibiotics. Consult surgeon, cause?

hi i am ajay, i am having boils at different parts of body. they go and come again but this time a bigger version is on my hips which is swallon and don't allow me to sit or ride bike etc. i have seen general physician who gave me brutacef az for 5 days BD and then zenflox plus for next 5 days BD when previous medicine didn't worked out. i have my blood tested i.e. culture and hemogram which came out clean but ESR was little higher i.e. 40 (normal is 10-20). now i seen a skin specialist who gave me antibiotic inj BD and antibiotics to have but now he is advising me to see a surgeon. i just want to know that why these things are coming back to me again and again
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013