Reoccurring black & blue bruises on leg, calf. Goes away. What to do?

Hi doctor,
I'm 30 years old and I have noticed a couple of times that black and blue colored bruises are appearing on my legs . The last time it was a month ago I believe and the were around 3 diff patches that showed up. On my right leg on the front .and today I found one on my left leg on the calf of the leg.thery don't hurt and they go away in a few days but I know I did not hit or bump anything to get those bruises. What should I do about this?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013