Reoccurring back pain. Normal ECG and cholesterol levels. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor.I'm Sruthi. My brother is 26yr old.The previous day he had back pain such that it was difficult for him to sit erect.On consulting a doctor,he was asked to take an ECG,the report of which stated that its normal.But his systolic bp was 140mmHg,and also had total cholesterol level = 284 mg/dl & LDL= 168mg/dl.The back pain subsided the same day,by evening.Now,after 2 days the pain has recurred.Could you please help me by giving a diagnosis of this condition ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013