Reoccurrence of mouth ulcer after treatment. Any permanent solution?

Dear Doctor : My name is AAAAAAA AAAAAAA from Nepal and am 60 years old. I have been suffering from mouth ulcers from early age. It is appearing frequently and after treatment it heals and takes about a week to heal. But it appears again and again, sometimes beneath tongue , cheeks etc. I would like to wipe this ulcer completely so that it won t reoccur. To treat the ulcer, I usually do mouth wash and apply antiseptic gel. Is there any treatment that I can get out of it permanently. I would be grateful to your valueable reply. Thanks. Madan Shrestha Kathmandu
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012