Reoccurrence of UTI. Prescribed Ceftum, Cital and Flavoxate. Recommended to start nifran. Immediately? Wait for urine sample?

Hi doctor, I am a female (27 yrs and married for 7 months) and I've had a reoccurrence of uti after a second attack in January (first attack in october) for which I was prescribed CEFTUM ( 2 times a day for 6 days followed by 1 a day for 8 days). I've been experiencing terrible pain while urinating as we'll as burning even after urinating. This has been going on for the past 4 days now. And since I'm travelling my doctor put me on CITAL and FLAVOXATE ( 3 times a day). This definitely helped with pain and I'm back home today. But she insists on giving a morning urine sample for urine culture and routine. And that was not possible today. So I plan to give the sample tomorrow. But now the pain and burning has increased and although I had CITAL n FLAVOXATE this morning it does not seem to help. I also have an upset stomach now. So My doc has asked me to give the urine sample for culture and routine now. And she has asked me to start on nifran. Should I do that immediately or should I wait until I give a morning urine sample tomorrow?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013