Reoccuring tiredness, stress, headache, diarrhea, spreading skin hypersensitivity, then ache. Then subsides. Problem?

Hi. My name is Melita. For many years I have experienced this off and on. Normally if I am over tired, stressed or run down. Normally starts of with a feeling of complete unwellness and a massive headache and diarrhea, sometimes nausea. Then on one part of my body, usually arm, leg, foot. Have had it on bum and leg. My skin becomes really sensitive, like a severe sunburn. Can't touch it and it spreads over the area. Then the area starts to ache badly. After a time of app 12hrs sometimes longer it goes away. I can get it a few times regularly or not have it for months.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013