Reoccuring skin infection. Having vomitting, symptoms of bladder infection. Lumps on head. What could it be?

I have a reoccurring skin infection that seems to correlate with severe stress , yesterday I stopped by the store to pick uo a few things and passed out in my vehicle for almost 4 hrs, I also have been vomiting , and have symptoms of a bladded infection-last night I noticed 3 new lumps on my head, one is on the right side just as it rounds up, one is on the front left, and one almost tobthe base of tge skull , almost center but a little right of it.....none are due to any trauma or lump/bump injury. What could it be and how urgent is it?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013