Reoccuring reeling, heavy headness, imbalance. Hearing problem. All tests normal. Diagnosed vertigo, seasonal change. Prescribed stugeron, vertin. Reason?

Sir, i basically belongs to Andhra Pradesh which is climatically not extreme when compared to Delhi. I have some hear loss in both the ears also.

Now i have been working in Delhi from 2006 onwards. In year 2008 Feb, I got reeling and afterwards my had was gradually became heavy and little imbalance while standing continously for some time. I have undergone the tests like brain CT scan, MRI scan, Neck X-Ray ans some hormone tests like Thyroid also. All the reports are normal.Then they prescibed Setraline and one sleeping pill which I had around 2 years. After that I have left them gradually.Afterwards, again in the year 2012 in April, I got the same reeling and suffered with same heaviness in my head for 20 days. This time I have not taken any medicine. I became noraml after 20 days. Again in the year 2013 April, same problem has occurred to me and same heaviness in my head. This time i went doctor again and prescribed Stugeron again in addition to Vertin 16mg , saying it may be vertigo. But another doctor said, it may be seasonal change as ear plays role in balancing the system. I have a problem in hearing since childhood.

PLEASE ADVISE WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME. what could be the reason.

Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013