Reoccuring knee pain. After activity. Done uric acid. Prescribed xyloric, then ritoz. Treatment?

I am 37 years old and suffering both knee pains from last 2.3 years. Pains start certainly after running and playing cricket. I was checked my uric Acid level it was 5.3, Then Dr. gave me Zyloric tablet to control uric acid level.After one month again I was checked my uric Acid level found 3.2. Then also my knee pains not reduced. Then I was take Ritoz 90 for 1.5 months. After completing course of 1.5 months again pains start. there is no pain in any other joint.Now what can I do?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013