Reoccuring abyss. Pain, dizziness. Tried pills, cream. Home remedy?

hello doctor,
my name is Lilly and I currently have an abyss on the upper part of my backside. This is the second time it has appeared and the last time I had to be drained however due to my families poor financial situation I am unable to see a doctor for it to be drained. I've gone to a small clinic where I was given pills and a creme but I still feel an amount of pain and a bit of dizziness. My real question is if there are any home remedies which I can use in order to get rid of my problem fast and naturally?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013