Renal stones, persisting back pain, weakness in legs, taking Neeri tab, plenty of fluids. Additional treatment required?

Hi sir , In Last week, I had pain in stomach and back, I do the sonograpy, and in sonograpy 2 stones of 4 mm found 1 in left kidney and one between left kidney and urinary balder pipe. I am taking NEERI tab. and taking water s extra instated of daily ruin i am worried about it. I am feeling some back pain and some weakness like leg pain also. Please advise me .... is there any extra treatment or medicine ?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012